On September 11 Marcus and I got the opportunity to visit the National Marine Corps Museum in Quantico, VA. It was a very great experience. We got to fly up there on a CH-53 helicopter and spend the day looking through the museum. There was some amazing scenes reenacting battles from history. It really makes you proud of our country and where we came from. It also makes us proud of our Marine Corps heritage and the things we stand for. If you ever get the chance to visit the DC area, this place is definitely worth visiting. Just a little cool side not is that Walt Disney planed out and designed the entire museum.
2 weeks ago





1 comment:
I thought of you as Owen and I passed Quantico on our way home - I think it looks like it would be a nice place to visit... I just wish I got to ride there in a helicopter rather than drive a 16 month old who gets bored easily!
Post a Comment