Thursday, September 27, 2007

Time for a break

I know to most of you this will sound crazy, but I am excited to go to Iraq because we need a break so bad. Not from each other, but from life in general. We have been wide open since we met. Life has been going a million miles per hour for the last year and a half. While we are out there I will have someone who cooks for me, does my laundry, and I won't have anything to clean a thing. Marcus won't have any garage to organize or any projects to build.

I honestly have know idea what we will do with ourselves. Marcus says he is going on the "get big program" and I hope I can get on the "get small program". We are trying to look at it as a paid vacation. We will have sun and sand...what else good anyone want. Don't mind the M16A2 service rifle or the M9 pistol we have to carry, those are just perks (ha ha!)

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your bikini on over your camis (sp?, what with all that sun and sand)!!! I'm glad that you two will get some down time but that doesn't mean we're not going to worry over you and miss you to pieces!!!