Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Exciting News...Our family is growing!!!!

Marcus and I found out at the beginning of December that our family of three is growing to a family of four. We are very excited about the news as we have been trying for quite some time. It couldn't have happened at a more unusual time, but when it's time, it's time. If you do not know yet I have been back in the states since December 10th and me and baby are doing just fine. I had my first appointment on the 18th. I found out then that I was 9 wks, 3 days. The baby was 2.74 cm long and my due date is July 19th. I hope you enjoy the below pictures of the baby. We will keep everyone up to date at we learn more. Now that I am nearing the end of my first trimester I am feeling much better and my morning sickness has subsided. It has been a wonderful holiday gift for us and our families.


No comments: