Well,
I've been back to school for a week now and it is taking a toll on me. Not really in a bad way, but I have a lot more to do than before. I have t manage my time a lot close now than I was. I will say it is helping the time go by faster. I am hoping that before I know it I will be 1/2 way done with the semester and Marcus will be home!!!! I am taking Art Appreciation (not my favorite class) and British Literature. I like my Lit class better than my Art class, but I am glad this semester is only 8 weeks instead of 16. Hopefully the timing will work out where my Spring Break coinsides with Marcus coming home, every time I say that i makes me smile, I just cannot wait!
So if anyone wants to know what Becky is up to, I am working or studying and once I find out what I am having, I might just be shopping.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment