Thursday, July 31, 2008

Growing like a weed...

Garrett is 3 weeks, 2 days and is becoming my little fatty! He was weighed today and weighed in at a surprising 7 lbs, 9 oz. I was a very proud mama knowing that I provided for my little pumpkin. His daddy says, "he has more chins that a Chinese phone book." This is a good thing, he was so small when he was born we just want him to be healthy.Garrett also had his first trip to the beach last Friday. It was a very nice day for the beach, not too hot and it was nice and shady. Garrett spent most of the afternoon sunbathing under his umbrella, but he did get his little feet wet.

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

I remember Owen's many double chins - the boy didn't have a neck until he was about a year old :). Garrett is a cutie, he better not grow too big before i see him!