
Garrett, Daddy and I went to Mike's Farm yesterday to pick out the perfect pumpkins to carve. We got to go on a hay ride. It was a beautiful fall day (yes, it actually was a little chilly here). It drizzled all day but during our outing we stayed dry. This was Garrett's first hay ride and his first experience in the cold. He was not his normal smiley self, but what can you do...

Daddy and Garrett in the wagon

Garrett is just like the rest of the Fleming boys..."If some is good than more must be better" Garrett wanted the bigest one, but I talked him into something a little smaller (more his size)

Daddy, I really want this one :-)

Look I can even sit on it


It was a wonderful day, stay tuned for next weekend when we carve our pumpkins for Halloween, also next weekend is the haunted hay ride, we'll see how Garrett does with the scary stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment