While I was growing up we had many traditions during the holidays. One of my favorites was one we did every year with my Grandma Poe. We always went down to the Columbia River in Portland, OR to watch the ships with lights on them. We also walked down Peacock Lane; this was a very famous street in the area that always had the beautifully decorated houses. After we did all that we went to Chucky Cheese Pizza. For us kids this was a very fun evening.
Well, we don't have the floating light show, but we do have a hayride through a forest filled with a light display. Marcus and I took the boys to Mike's Farm for this event. It was very beautiful and it reminded me of my childhood. I wish I took some pics of the lights, maybe next year.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment