For any of you that don't know Marcus and I have been preparing for a deployment. Marcus Left today at about 12:15 pm for Afghanistan. We said our goodbyes this morning and Garrett and I saw him off. He will be gone for at least 12 months. He will get to dome home for 2 weeks at some point during the deployment.
No matter how much you prepare, it is always difficult to leave one another. The house feels a little more empty and a little quieter, but life must go on. I have such a wonderful husband who loves me so much. I can only hope that he feels that same love from me. Please keep us all in your prayers.
While I was typing this post, my yahoo messenger phone rang and guess who it was...My sweet husband. He as calling me from Iceland. We were able to talk and web cam for a few minutes. It is times like this when I am so grateful for the technology we have today. Things like that phone call make life so much easier.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment