So I have lived in my house for almost 2 1/2 years and I am a pretty slow decorator. I like to take my time so I make sure I get what I really want. I decided on the my curtains soon after we moved in, but they are PB so I had to wait till they went on sale to make my purchase. They finally did about 1 year ago. Then I was on the hunt for curtain rods. This was a horrible search. My friend Audra gave me a West Elm magazine and said to look at these particular rods, they were on sale. I took a peak and it was just what I was looking for. So I got these rods right after Marcus deployed and I have been staring at these boxes for almost two months. Today was the day...I opened the boxes and stared this large project right in the face. Why this was so big, I have no idea. If you have seen my house you know I have tackled way bigger projects. Anyways, it is done and I am more than pleased. I hope you all like it and "Honey it was worth the wait!"
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment