Last year at this time I was waiting for my husband to come home from Iraq. This year we are almost 3 months into the next deployment. It has been a very different deployment. Last year I was prego, this year I am chasing 9 mo old. It is very interesting the path life can take.
Today I sold my 4Runner. I really loved my 4Runner and I was very sad to hand over the keys. This car was my husband's when I met him and he let me have it. I have been driving it for two years. I love my new van, but I will miss my Mossy Oaked, big tired, lifted, mud truck.
Today I finished my garden. We have had very strange weather for this time of year. Because of this, my garden was just waiting for seeds. Garrett and I planted today and watered. Now I just keep watering, praying, and waiting. I have never had much of the green thumb so we will see. I have very vivid memories of helping my Grandmother plant her garden. My Grandma Poe was a very patient woman who always let little Becky help her with everything. One year we planted carrots and I think I ate them all when they were about 2 inches long. Ever since then I have always wanted a garden. I finally live in a house where I can have one.
All in all it was a very productive day!
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy. I am glad you got your garden done, we are in the process of putting in a garden now. I may be calling you for some advice! Love you
Post a Comment