Saturday, June 20, 2009

5 Months Down...

Today my husband has been gone for 5 months. If you have read my previous couple of blogs you might notice that things are weighing on me a bit. It is more like a roller coaster. Some days are great and some days are lousy. One thing I can always count on is that the day will start and the day will end and tomorrow is a new day. we used to say on the drill field..."you can' stop the time". This is so true you can't stop the time, but I refuse to sit back and let a whole year pass without any memories, so me and my boys are making memories everyday. We are so lucky to be able to talk to daddy everyday and we usually get to web cam a couple of times per week. This sure does help us to get by and not feel like we've missed too much. I want to thank everyone for their love, support, and prayers; we need it all...keep 'em coming!

No comments: