Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beach, Beach, Beach

So I have to apologize in advance for not having any pics of this outing. Last Tuesday Audra and I decided to pack up all the kiddos (Marcus, Garrett, Elizabeth, and Molly) and head to the beach. Mind you it was just us a four kids, three under the age of two. We loaded the umbrellas, the lunch, the towels, the beach toys, the crib, the body boards, the baseball and gloves, the chairs, and the sun screen. Oh ya, we also loaded the kids and off we went. You should have seen us...babies in the Ergos, Elizabeth in tow and Me, Audra and Marcus with our hands overflowing with all our stuff. It was quite a sight.

Once we got situated we had a wonderful day. However, between trying to keep Garrett from eating sand, Elizabeth from trying to touch Molly with her very sandy hands, and watching Marcus body boarding in the ocean I didn't even think about taking a picture. I promise there will be pics next time. I have also decided that the "less is more approach" will be utilized on our next beach outing.

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

isn't it amazing how much stuff we feel like we need to take on such outings - i try to pair down each time we go but still end up with way more than we need, lol.