Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun around the house...

Yesterday was a very yucky day outside, it was dark and drizzly. So what do you do with two boys all day INSIDE the house?

Marcus asked if he could make a fort in his room, so I thought and thought about what he could make a fort with. Then I remembered I had a bunch of boxes in the garage that I had brought home from work. Being that I work in Supply I have access to very large shipping boxes. I gave him the boxes and some tape and this is what I found about 2 hours later.

Marcus' photography, not too shabby
Marcus inside his fort
The decorations on the outside of the fort
The secret peep hole
the overall view of the fort
The peep hole can also be used to protect the fort
After about another hour I found the fort had secret tunnels surrounding it so Marcus could make his secret escape if he needed to.
I love the fort!!!! It has kept the boys occupied for hours and hours while I get things done! There is nothing more priceless than a child's imagination.

2 comments:

The Poe Family said...

looks like fun, I love forts- sometimes I do that with the boys. I love your new posts, the boys are getting so big! Love you

The Poe Family said...

looks like fun, I love forts- sometimes I do that with the boys. I love your new posts, the boys are getting so big! Love you