Friday, August 21, 2009

Garrett's blessing day

On August 2nd we were able to bless Garrett in church. This was something Marcus was really looking forward to doing while he was home. Church is from 1 pm to 4 pm so it is hard time for the little ones. Garrett was a trooper, but by the time we got home he wasn't much in the mood for pictures. Grandma and Papa were no able to be there, but they were there in our hearts and Garrett had a little piece of them with him. My Mom is a very accomplished seamstress; she made Garrett's blessing outfit for him. Thank you so much Mom, I love it so much! The blessing was so sweet and I feel so blessed to have a worthy priesthood holder as the head of our household.

I love this outfit. It is so cute and it fit perfect.
Garrett with Daddy...he is a little tired
Daddy & his boys aren't they all so handsome
Mommy and my boys, I love these kiddos so much!

1 comment:

The Poe Family said...

That's so awesome Becky- We wish we could have been there!