Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting on with life

So tomorrow is he first day back to real life. It has been a crazy & busy summer. Summer is almost over and I have a lot to do in the next 6 months. Marcus has been gone for a little over 7 months...less than 5 to go :) If you don't know already were are moving to Pennsylvania (the Philly) area. The move will happen sometime in February. My "To Do" list for the house is as follows:

Contact a realtor to find out how much we can sell the house for
Get the weeds pulled from the back yard
Get boxes to start packing stuff up
Go through the house room by room to declutter
Get things listed on Lejeune Yard Sales

On top o all this I have a few personal goals to tackle. I feel like my life has been rather chaotic for he last 3 months. It is time to focus and slow down a bit. I need to get back on a schedule. I do so much better when I am organized and when i am happy and productive the time goes by so much faster. I also need to get myself back into shape. We have a gym membership...it is time to put it to work. Along with getting in shape, I am hoping to finally drop these last 10 lbs of baby weight I have been hanging onto.

My family is working doing the "biggest looser" in our family. I am a little late to get in on that. While I was home I saw my sisters and how great they both look. The idea is not just weight lose, but lifestyle change as well. My goal over the next few months is to change my lifestyle. The weather will be cooling off so it's time to get outside and get moving. I am also going to try to eat a lot healthier. We want to start trying to get pregnant very soon so I need to be in tip top shape. With my prior prego health issues nutrition is going to be crucial to keeping my and the next bambino healthy.

I feel like there is a lot to do, but surprisingly I don't feel overwhelmed. I feel very at ease and at peace.

No comments: