Saturday, October 10, 2009

Up & Down...the slide

Garrett and had a date planned for Friday. We were going to go to the Onslow County Fair for a really fun time. Well, plans changed, we got to the fair and it it was not what we were expecting. There was no animals, no local food booths, there wasn't even local vendors or 4-H stuff. Needless to say it was not what I was expecting so G and I decided to change the plans. We went to the park instead and had way more fun. Garrett went up and down the slide all by himself.

he went down a couple of times holding my hand and then he decided he wanted to do it himself. When I let go of his hand he looked a little unsure, but he got over it really quick once he figured out how much fun it was.

there he goes all by himself, he loved it. he went down over and over and over again.

once he went down he realized the quickest way to the top again was the same way down. Who needs a ladder when I can climb like a monkey?

Mr. Independent, going up and down the stairs like a big kid

Just taking a little break

Testing out my skills as a rock climber...


or maybe I should be a race car driver.


Going up the slide, how does he figure these things out. I did not teach him this!

How fast can I go?

No comments: