Halloween this year was really fun. Garrett was not into all of it, but he did like a lot of it. He liked his costume after a while, he loved carrying his candy bucket, he loved walking from house to house, he did not like people to put candy in his bucket, but he did like to take the candy out of his bucket and put it my bag. It was fun and I look forward to many more years of trick-or-treating...One thing I know is I had the cutest pumpkin on the block!
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
I am so glad you updated your blog Becky!! I have been waiting to see Garrett all dressed up- so cute. I am glad you guys had so much fun. Sorry about his little stair accident, I hate it when stuff like that happens. He is getting so big and getting such a cute little personality- Love you guys
Post a Comment