A few weeks before Garrett and I actually got our pumpkins we tried to get them. I posted about our day at fall festival, well we enjoyed the festivities so much that by the time we went to get pumpkins G was too tired. So on this particular day it was all about picking the perfect pumpkin. This season I got G some rain boots, they are so stink'n cute and he absolutely loves them. On this day he was carrying them all over the house and kept giving them to me to put on. I agreed so we loaded the stroller and walked up to Mike's Farm. We did get caught in a rain storm on the way there, but it wasn't that bad. It was warm outside and it didn't last long. Garrett was a trooper...good thing we had the rain boots!
We got out traditional treat from the gift shop, we also got some yummy treats to send to Daddy. We sent some fudge, some pumpkin butter, and some pumpkin bread. Garrett got a sugar cookie and just like the rest of my family the kid has quite a sweet tooth. Garrett loved the hay ride and he loved walking around the pumpkin patch. He liked picking up the pumpkins and throwing them. He has zero interest in holding his pumpkin. Our family rule is if you can't lift it you can't get it so I had to wait till G could pick one up and that was the one he got.
It was a very fun day, we always enjoy Mike's Farm and we enjoyed our walk. As always we wished Daddy was there, but we took pics so he can enjoy the moment too.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment