Today we had our "banner making" party. Since our Daddy is coming home soon we decided to take the opportunity and make one ourselves. While I was painting my sign G-man was getting a little jealous, he wanted to make his own. So off came the clothes and out came the paint and the brushes. Garrett has such a good time and I loved watching. These are the moments life is made of. After he got done painting he wanted to go in the bouncy bounce. He loved it. Our kiddo is growing up so fast. Only 7 more Sundays, hurry home Daddy!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Let's Make a Sign For Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute- you are so brave to let him paint like that- I need to let my boys get a little "messy" every once and a while- it's good for them!
Post a Comment