Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Run, run as fast as you can...

On Saturday Garrett and I got up and went on a run. This was the first time I have ran in a very long time. Running does not come easy to me, it is something I have to work at to be good at it. On Saturday I only made it 1.5 miles and I think a turtle could have beat me. It is ok because i just have to keep at it and it WILL get easier and I WILL get better at it. I am determined to get rid of this last few pounds of baby weight. I am very sore right now, but from what I can remember it takes about two weeks to start seeing results. I just have to take it one day at a time and keep at it. I CAN DO IT!!!!!

No comments: