Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Eternal Family

On January 27th, 2010, Marcus and I took the most important step we will ever take in this life. We were sealed together as a family for time and all eternity. It was a wonderful day full of family and friends. Many of whom were there with us when we were married. We have been so blessed to have such a wonderful support system.

I cannot even explain the joy that overwhelmed me on this day. To know I will have my best friend and my son with me forever gives me such a feeling of peace and joy. Thank you to everyone for all your prayers, your love, and your support.

Thank you Mom, for such a wonderful day
Thank you to my brother and sisters for this beautiful picture of the Portland Temple, this will forever be "our" temple. Now we can remember this special day every time we look at this picture.

No comments: