Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break part II...fun at Nana's

Once the boys returned from camping they set out to help Nana with yard work. They did some planting, and pruning, and mowing, and all other manner of yard beautification. I'm sure it didn't matter to the boys as long as they were outside playing. Aside from yard work there was some horsey riding, some wagon pulling, some sliding, and some swinging. I love to see my boys having fun in the sun and even better when we can help out our loved ones.

Garrett riding his stick horse
Marcus giving Garrett a "ride"...this is one of Garrett's favorite words, he loves to ride on anything and everything
Check out that pretty little flower bed, I can't wait to see the pics when it starts to bloom
Garrett taking a break from all the work with a few runs on the slide. Oh what he would do to have a slide in his own backyard.
This little munchkin loves to help and loves to do what his Daddy and his big brother do. Good thing Nana has a toy mower!

No comments: