Sunday, May 23, 2010

A day with Friends

A few days before Marcus left for Quantico he went rock climbing with a friend (Sam Peterson) from church. They went to a nearby rock called Climber's Rock. They had a great time, Marcus seems to really enjoy this sport...I don't know how he is ever going to find the time to pursue all his new found hobbies. I am just happy to see him enjoying life. He is gone so much defending this country of ours, when he is home I like to see him happy experiencing life!

While Marcus was out climbing and I was at work Sam's wife watched Garrett. It was a beautiful day out for slip & sliding so that's what they did. There are a lot of families from church who live in this area, they got all their kiddos together for a fun day in the water. There is an awesome video of G's first time on a slip and slide...he took to it like a fish in water!




No comments: