Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hanging On By A Thread

Marcus has really been taking advantage of the great Spring weather and all the things to do right here in our backyard. One of his buddies from work is a big out door's man and invited Marcus to go rock climbing. So they set out to climb this rock...


It seems pretty high to me, but what do I know? They strapped on the shoes, the helmet, the harness, and the ropes and up they went. I think he had a great time. He said it was a great workout, the company was awesome, and the rush was amazing. He liked it so much he did it again a couple of days later (more pics to come of that).

I can't figure out what in the world he is holding on to, but he said it's easier than it looks...OK?

My hubby is a natural athlete and he can do almost anything he tries effortlessly. He makes everything look super easy. I am very grateful he would rather be outside than watching a ball game on TV and I'm also grateful my kids have a 50/50 chance at getting his genes :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NICE!!! You know that Chris and I love to climb, so I loved these pics of Marcus getting out and giving it a try. Garrett will be next, I bet. They make full-body harnesses for kiddos!!!
Trista