Friday, June 4, 2010

Momma's New Toy

I have been complaining ever since I became a mother that I dislike me camera. It was a fine camera, it was a pink Sony Cybershot, and it was adorable...but it didn't take the best pictures in all conditions. It took terrible night shots, grainy and fuzzy indoor shots, and it was difficult to catch my active child in the moment. So...

I have been research SLR cameras and I have had my eye on a Nikon. My husband had watched me tirelessly browsing the web for just what I wanted. When I finally figured out what I wanted I then spent hours window shopping as the price just wasn't quite right. Well...

Marcus has a new job and he is getting a little extra money every month for what he is doing. He came home the weekend after Mother's Day and took me shopping. He has also been doing his research. We found a sale and got a great package deal. We got the camera, two lenses, and a bag. This probably not the last picture I will take with my old camera, but it is by far my favorite.

Be on the look out for my novice photography to improve. I am still not very good, but at least I have a good camera to muddle through with.


1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

yeah, you already know what I'm gonna say... i'm so jealous, boo :(

But in good sister form - hooray, what a beauty!!!