I know, I know, I know this post is like a month late, but I have a lot of great excuses why. The top reason is I was with my hubby on Father's Day and was not near a computer to blog about it and even if I was close enough to blog why would I want to spend that precious time with my hubby behind a computer? I wouldn't so I didn't :)
Garrett and I were able to drive down to Quantico for a long weekend with Daddy. I want to give a shout out to the guys hubby works with, they sacrificed working longer hours so we could have some family time...thanks guys! For those of you who don't know Marcus is training Marine Corps Officers and works 12-14 hour days 7 days week so this was a huge sacrifice for him to have time off.
The first thing on our agenda was going to Medieval Times, this is a dinner show that takes you back to the times of Lords & Ladies, Knight & Kings, Jousting & Swords, and eating with no utensils. It was so much fun and the food was better than I anticipated. The show was entertaining and Garrett really liked it. I would love to do a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater...My favorite game is Clue and I always win, except the last time we played hubby beat me...
2 weeks ago


2 comments:
That looks like fun Becky! I'm glad you were able to spend time with Marcus!!!!
That does look and sound like fun. How was it eating without utensils? My boys would have loved to eat with their hands and not get into trouble. I always like looking at the fun things you do. Hope you guys are well.
Post a Comment