Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday Night Tradition

Many of you know that every Friday night we have pizza & root beer. When Marcus was in Afghanistan Garrett & I started this tradition and I can only think of a handful of times we strayed. I got the idea from my friend Beth who also gave me my homemade pizza dough recipe. I love this recipe it is delicious and healthy. It makes me feel less guilty :) I will be honest I have been very busy as of late so frozen pizza it is, but one day when I have more time in my day I will whip up a batch of dough and enjoy my homemade pizza.

We have also evolved into Root Beer Floats. Garrett loves them and quite frankly so do I ♥ they are always the perfect ending to a crazy, busy, and tiring week. We usually finish the evening with a movie. I cannot wait till my hubby gets home and we can curl up on the couch and enjoy a flick while the munchkin has an early bedtime.


The kiddo enjoying every last morsel of his nummy, nummy treat

Now this is one happy kid! What kiddo doesn't love pizza, soda, and ice cream?

1 comment:

The Poe Family said...

Yum!! I like that tradition- maybe we will steal it! Miss you tons!