This is my favorite place in Philadelphia. Valley Green is just one stop on the Wissahickon Trail. We have hiked, biked, ran, and walked this trail many times, but this is my favorite stop. There is a little restaurant that hosted weddings on the weekends. There are bathrooms, a water fountain, a snack bar, ducks and geese to feed, a creek bank to explore on, picnic tables to eat at, and benches to people watch. Garrett loves this place as well. He has his favorite spots and he loves to feed the geese. This place is one of the reasons we will never leave this area.
I have been working on my editing skills now that I have an awesome camera, this is one of my favorite pics I have done so far.




1 comment:
I love your people-watching shots! It's so endearing!
And Garrett looks so grown up!!
Post a Comment