So most people know I am very busy...busy working, mothering, wifing, cleaning, organizing, planning, and so forth. As I have gotten busier and busier, little by little I have been losing myself. I still know who I am, but I have not had time to do things that I enjoy doing. I categorize my life into three categories...essential, necessary, and nice to do. The things I enjoy usually fall into the nice to do category which doesn't get done until the rest of the list is done.
Since I have been in Philly I have made some great friends and they have gotten my creative juices flowing. I have joined a Card Club. A theme is chosen each month and we make a certain number of cards then we have a fun night and do an exchange. It is a great way to collect a variety of cards and they are usually cheaper than the ones in the stores.
I still don't have time for stuff like this, but with Marcus being home it has been easier so here is what I created for the month of October!
The theme for the month was Baby Boy Shower and/or Christmas Card or Tag
Here is my Christmas Tag...
Here is my Baby Boy Shower Card...
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
So cute Becky! I really like the boy shower card, the colors are great.
Those are super cute. Keep up the nice to do things. I know it is hard, but those are important things too.
Good for you for making time for yourself! It was fun to walk with you the other day. Your cards look super cute, I'm not crafty at all - otherwise I probably would have joined too!!
becky i just found your blog! i LOOOOVE your tags and cards for the month, adorable!
Post a Comment