Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My baby is in a BIG BOY Bed

edited

So about a week ago we finally got Garrett a real bed. He has been in a crib and has not minded one bit. I had not minded either...he never climbed out and he would just play in there until he fell asleep or until someone came to get him in the morning. It was bliss! I was afraid if I moved him into a big bed he would try to get out of bed and would not sleep as well - BOY WAS I WRONG! He transitioned like a champ. We switched the lock on his bed room door so we could lock him in if we needed to, but he hasn't even attempted to get out. He has slept great and he still waits for me to come get him in the morning.

I finally got the new bedding for the beds today and I am totally in love with it. The boys are now sharing a room so we will see how that goes in a couple of weeks when Marcus Jr gets here.