Saturday, January 15, 2011

What do you do when it's cold and windy outside?

You build a gigantic fort in your living room with all the extra boxes in your basement. On this particular day I was in the basement sewing all day and the boys needed some good entertainment. So Daddy stepped up and with a lot of big boxes, some tape, and some heavy duty scissors this came to pass. The boys were so excited and spent the good majority of the afternoon and evening playing in their "own" house.

If I was a kid I would be in heaven!
Peaking their heads out to come up for air and so mom could snap a picture or two (thanks guys)
Back in the tunnel to get in their house. This tunnel made it impossible for an adult to get into their fort. It was impassable for the average size adult human...I think they planned this, could it be possible my 2 & 10 years old are planning conspiracies against their parents?
Daddy was smart he made windows just the right size to watch a movie or two...good thinking Daddy!

No comments: