2 weeks ago
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
"Mommy, I'm skiing on my snowboard down the Mt"
After Christmas We went on a family ski trip...the whole family went including Garrett. He was so excited to be like his big brother! He wanted to go skiing so he could snowboard down the mountain. It was so cute to hear him say it. We really just wanted to introduce him to the mountain, it's never too early right? We rented the smallest skis they had, got him all bundled up and hit the magic carpet running.
We have a harness for him to wear so I can steer him down the mountain. I just fit his little skis right between mine and off we went. We went up and down about six times before he was pooped. He loved it, but once he got tired we called it quits. We wanted it to be fun not painful :)
After G was done he went to the mountain daycare and Daddy, Marcus Jr and I hit the slopes for the rest of the day. We had a blast and are looking forward to the next time we can go.
We look pretty great, if I do say so myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment