We went out of town and came back just in time for the biggest snow storm of the year. We were vey grateful we got back in time so we were not stuck in airports dealing with delayed flights and what not. Right now it is almost April and I am ready for Spring, but in January I was loving the snow. Snow makes me feel cozy and warm. I have no problem being holed up in my house having excuses to cook, bake, and sit in front of the big fire my hubby built.
There is nothing more fresh looking than new fallen snow that has not been shoveled, plowed, or driven on yet. Here in Philly snow does not stay unadulterated for long, but we got a few pictures first thing in the morning.
Marcus' truck
Our little back yard
The sidewalk in front of our house
My wonderful hubby digging out the car. I have been very lucky that I have not had to shovel this year. Thanks honey, you are the best!
1 comment:
that is insane! We live in Colorado...where there SHOULD be snow. However, today it is going to be 70 degrees. Who knew that I'd miss the winters in Philly?
Post a Comment