

Mom and I both got a steak with cheese, fried onions, and mushrooms. They also ahd the most delicious hot relish that just added the right amount of heat and tang to the sandwich. They had giant onion rings that we oh so good. We got G chicken fingers, but he wanted nothing to do with them after he had a taste of a steak. I think next time we will have to share.

We had such a cute waitress, she really made the whole experience. This was my first time eating an authentic Philly Cheese Steak and I think I will be going back for more. Dad! you would love these, if you come out here for no other reason than to sample a cheese steak, that is reason enough :)
1 comment:
Great Pictures, but can't even do the delicious sandwich justice. Sooooo DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment