When Bubba (Marcus jr) got here the boys started playing baseball. For those of you who don't know Baseball was my hubby's childhood love. He spent many years in the sport and still has a lot of passion for it. He has always wanted his boys to play baseball. This year Bubba is playing fall ball so Daddy has been working with him all summer. Of course Garrett wants to do whatever his brother does. But come to find out our little G-man has quite the natural ability (well as much as a three year old can have) along with that ability is a new found love. He talks about baseball, he will sit on the couch and watch the Philly's play baseball, he is already talking about watching his brother play baseball, and he will only wear clothes that I insist are baseball clothes. It is very cute and whenever the boys play together I can see my husband beaming. Watching it all from a distance give me joy and makes my heart happy!
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
I saw them outside playing a little while ago.. I thought it was really cute to see all of them out there playing. You have an adorable family!
Post a Comment