Thursday, August 25, 2011

4th of July in Q-Town (Part I)

Daddy was in Quantico, VA (Q-Town) again this Summer. We were missing him a lot and it didn't look like he was going to be able to come home for a visit. So we took the visit to him and spent the 4th of July with him. The boys love going to visit Daddy because we get to stay in a hotel (Daddy's house). We spent time at the pool, we went for a hike in the woods, and we spent the actual 4th of July Holiday at King's Dominion Amusement/water park.

The boys love the pool by Daddy's hotel. The kiddie pool is awesome complete with a slide for the little ones. The big pool has a water slide, a diving board, and a high dive. Marcus Jr. Loved the high dive! I even got up there and showed my stuff :) It was fun and I still had a little kick for a 34 year old Mom.

Sometimes I cannot believe how big and grown-up looking this boy is.

Garrett loves this pool, he must have slid down that slide about 100 times. This year he enjoyed the mushroom shower, and he loved swimming without his feet touching.

...and here is my sexy hubby! Honey, I love you!


No comments: