Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Curitiba, Brazil :: David Poe


My baby brother, who is not quite such a baby anymore, has been called to serve in the Curitiba, Brazil LDS Mission for 24 months. He will be checking in to the Brazil Mission Training Center on July 4, 2012. Our whole family is very excited for him. We are so proud of him and the choices he has made in his life leading up to this point. He is such a good example to his older siblings and to his nieces and nephews. I am especially excited because I will be there for his mission farewell. With the timing of the baby I was not sure if I would get to see him before he set out for two years. I am also happy he will get to meet his new little nephew and I know Garrett will be excited to see him before he leaves. David's nephews adore him, they think he walks on water!

David we all love you to pieces and we are so proud of you!

No comments: