Last week Grandma, Aunt Shirlee, and Alice came to Philly for a visit. It was so fun having them here and showing them around this city we have called home for the last two years. Garrett ate up his time with his grandma and he also loved playing with Alice. She is almost two and this is the first time Garrett has seen her as something other than "baby Alice". She is growing up so fast and they really enjoyed hanging out together and sharing a room.
Isn't this girl just the cutest thing ever. I call her "squish" because I just want to squeeze her whenever I see her.
The first full day they were here we took them down to Valley Green to feed the ducks. Alice loved it...we went through a whole bag of expired gold fish crackers. Those ducks and geese were well fed that day.
The kids also loved Grandma reading them their bedtime stories and I will admit, it was nice having a little break. Thanks Mom!
I have a lot more to post about their visit, but not all in one night. I am still recovering from house guests.
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
I love that first picture! Thanks for sharing
My goodness, your mom looks fantastic! I am glad to see your family is doing well, good to see photos. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Post a Comment