Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lists and Lists and more Lists

Today I started making lists. I am a list kind of girl. It makes me feel organized, it makes me feel like I'm moving forward and accomplishing something. I have lists of what I need to pack for our weekend trip to go see Daddy, I have lists of what I need to do before my mom and sister come for a visit, and I have already started my list of what I need to do to start prepping the house to pack. I felt like it was a very productive day. All I can do is take things one day at a time and try not to wait till tomorrow to do what I can today.

Just for fun, my kiddo playing in the tubby

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

G's hair has gotten SO dark!

Okay, I can now see why you enjoy your kitchen. I feel so comfortable in mine lately with my shift in paradigm... hopefully I can keep it up! Thanks for always showing me it was possible.