I am a day late posting this, but oh well, things happen and life goes on. I had my 32 weeks apt yesterday and all is still well. My bp was 112/74. It was up a little from last time, but nothing major. It may have something to do with the giant meal we ate at Five Guys the night before. Nothing like a burger, way to many fries, and a big Barq's Root Beer to clog those arteries. I will say it was so good and I do not regret it at all! That meal may also have had something to do with my 4 lbs of weight gain. I am up to 182.7 lbs. I am not sure if I will make my goal of staying under 190...we shall see. My urine test was negative for protein and glucose:) Baby is head down and his heart rate was about 140 bpm. I have less than two months and only 8 weeks left. This still sounds like a lot, but I am hoping it will continue to pass by quickly.
We are still packing the house a little at a time. I am busy making lists of what to pack in the van for Mom to drive out early, what to pack for long term storage, and what to keep out for our suitcases. I am also trying to finish some sewing projects. One being my babies quilt. I cleared my mending pile so that was a nice load taken off. I am down to my last two months of card club, I am hoping to get those cards done early thing month so I can pack away my paper crafting boxes. We are enjoying the nice weather and spending as much time outside as we can. I am still walking pretty regularly about 2 miles four to five days a week, plus I have been doing some resistance training a couple days a week. Exercising was something I did very little of at this point in my pregnancy so it is nice to be moving more this go around.
The nightlight of my week will happen in about and hour and a half. My amazing husband scheduled me for a prenatal massage this afternoon and I am very excited about it. My husband has been such a trooper lately, taking on most of the evening chores happily and willingly. Getting Garrett ready for bed and doing dishes are just too much for me at the end of the day. I am so grateful to have a husband who supports me so much. Thank you honey ~ you are awesome!
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment