I do not have a picture for this week. I am just being lazy and don't want to take and edit right now. I will take another picture next week. Yesterday I was 33 weeks and that means only 7ish more weeks to go. I still feel like I have a lot to do before this little man makes his debut. I really want to have the bulk of things done by 36 weeks (37 at the absolute latest). I don't want to be packing, sorting, sewing, crafting or anything else by that point. I just want to rest an relax for the last few weeks. So if I am counting correctly that gives me 3-4 weeks to get my "to-do" list done. I am quickly realizing that I only have energy for so much in one day and if I over do it, then I basically waste a whole extra day recuperating from the day I over did it, so it is not worth it! I have also noticed when I do too much in one day my blood pressure is higher, I don't eat as well, and I have a lot more swelling...again not worth it. So, with all that being said I am trying my best to pace myself and take it easy.
Since my last post I have had some anxiety about my health. Swelling in my feet and ankles has started. It is not nearly as bad as it was with Garrett, but it is still there. I have had some days when I feel like my blood pressure is a little high, but when I take it all seems well. I have another appointment next Wednesday and as long as my protein urine test comes back normal I will feel a lot better. I feel that every week I can get through I have hurdled a giant milestone. My midwife (Kathy) feels that by 36 weeks we should be able to make an educated decision about sticking with the plan to birth at home or get me transferred to an OB for a hospital delivery. My heart wants a home birth, but not at the risk of me or my sweet babe. Please keep us in your prayers that all continues to go smoothly and me and Eli remain in a state of good health!
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment