Saturday, June 9, 2012

Eli's first bath ~ courtesy of Grandma

Untitled
Grandma loves the new babies and one of her favorite thing to do is to give them their first bath. I wouldn't let her give Eli a bath till he was three days old and I know she was chomping at the bit. My son does not like being naked or cold so I was not sure how this was going to go. He was pretty unhappy until he got in the nice warm water, and he was unhappy again until he was all wrapped up in his cozy towel. I love seeing my mom with the tiny ones. She is so good at calming them when they are over stimulated and she can rock a baby or toddler to sleep until they are about 15 months old. It is pretty amazing. Oh ya, one more thing about my mom, she will never turn down a diaper change. She says she bonds with the babes over diaper changes. I love my mom and I am so grateful she was able to come out for that first week.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments: