Yep, that's right, today I start Insanity. If you haven't heard of it, it is a 60 day workout program that you do from home. It get's great reviews, but it is hard. I know people who have done it and loved it. With Garrett and Eli I topped the scales at 200 lbs. I know, that's a lot for my 5'3" frame. I started Eli's pregnancy 15-20 lbs heavier than with Garrett's pregnancy. I have already lost 30 lbs since Eli was born without even trying. I weighed in today at 169 lbs. My goal is to get back to Garrett's pre-pregnancy weight of 130lbs. I know that is a lot of weight to lose, when I think about 40 lbs it sounds crazy. I know I will not lose it all in 60 days doing Insanity, but I would like to lose 10 - 15. That sounds like a reasonable goal. I am still nursing so I need to make sure I pace my weight loss. I still need to feed my baby:) I am really excited for the challenge, I am excited to lose some weight and I am excited to get back into shape. I am tired of getting winded every time I walk up the stairs or getting winded from water skiing.
I am publicly announcing this because it makes me feel more accountable and more likely to stick with it. It also gives me motivation. I will post my progress and results each week. I am not doing before pics for two reasons. One, I don't have anyone to take them for me and two, I want to spare you all seeing me at 169 lbs in my skivies. Let the Insanity begin!!!
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
You can do it! I am right there with you. we will keep each other accountable.
Post a Comment