When we left North Carolina and moved to Philly we had to get rid of a lot of stuff, especially big toys that were in our garage. We had no place to store stuff in Philly. This included selling Marcus' 2003 Anniversary edition Harley Davidson Heritage Soft Tail Classic. It was a sad day, but there was nothing we could do about it. As soon as we moved here and had a garage I could see Marcus getting the itch again. The weather out here is so perfect for riding and there is a lot of great places to ride out here. Marcus started looking again and we found what he wanted for a good deal and now we are the proud owners of a 2007 Heritage Soft Tail Classic. It is a beauty and I'll admit I love riding on the back with my hot hubby. The other person who might just be the most excited is our little man. He loves taking rides with daddy and he says when he gets big and gets his own money he is gonna buy his own loud motorcycle.
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment