Monday, August 13, 2012

Eli :: 3 months

My baby is 3 months old and I cannot believe how fast the time is flying. I feel like things have not changed that much since last month. He gets more interactive every day. I am completely in love with this kid and he brings me and his brother so much joy each and every day. In the last month he also got to meet his big brother Marcus Jr and he has got to spend some more time with his daddy. We survived our first week-long camping trip to Banks with this little guy and he was such a trooper. We also found out that his heart murmur is nothing serious. It is not a hole in his heart. It is something minor that we will monitor over the years, but it should not hold him back in anything as he grows. A few things I do not want to forget.

  • I do not have current stats as there is no 3 month apt. I do know that this little boy is a light weight. He eats a ton, but he is still spitting up a lot.
  • His reflux is getting more and more under control. The Dr put him on Prilosec and it seems to be helping out a lot. Right now our insurance does not cover this prescription and it is a little pricey, but I will gladly pay the money for less puke and a happier, more content baby.
  • Eli survived his first camping trip. He was awesome and actually slept so good almost the whole week. It was very hot and we had to work a little harder to get him to sleep since it was just too hot to swaddle him most of the time.
  • As far as sleep, this little babe is still hit or miss. He will have a few nights of sleeping through the night and then he goes back to waking up a couple of times.
  • We have finally transitioned to using the Ergo carrier. It is so much easier for me to use and he seems to like it as well. I am a big fan of the Ergo and I would recommend it to anyone with little ones.
  • The smiles just keep on coming and he really seems to know who his mommy it. He loves to be close to me would prefer to be held all day if I would.
  • He is still sleeping in his car seat. I think we will transition him out of it when we get to CA.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I love this little boy and I feel so blessed to have both of my boys. I love being a mother and I cherish this time I have with my babies.

No comments: