Saturday, November 10, 2012

Garrett's new place for "his" special things

Ahhh, it is Saturday today and we have a little Daddy time. Unfortunately for him, I had quite the "to do" list. I have been wanting to get things up on our walls for quite sometime now and I need my big strong hubby to help me. He is so much better with the tape measure, hammer, drill, nails, and screws than I am. I am really good at just giving it a good eyeball and moving on. My favorite things we got done today is Garrett's wire to hang all his special things. Now it doesn't have to adorn my refrigerator. It really adds a nice personal touch to his room and it is neat and organized and we can change it up as often as we/he wants to. You can see it is already nearly full.

Thank you daddy for helping to create G's new art wall and now I gave a place for all the great church and school crafts #ourdaddyisawesome #lovemywallofart

No comments: