Saturday, February 2, 2013

Feb 1st & 2nd ~ getting back to normal

Ahhh, we are home and getting settled and back into the swing of things. Two weeks away from your home and bed is just a little too long for my taste. Eli seems to be doing better being at home as well. I finally feel like things are getting in a good routine. I have busted out the cloth diapers again. I used them with Eli until he grew out of the newborn size. I went to disposable with no hesitation and I really had no intention of going back to cloth this go around. But I just had to buy diapers and pull-ups for Garrett and I realized that still having one in pull-ups (and not the regular pull-ups, but the heavy duty goodnights) over night, it was just too pricey for both of them. So a little bit of elbow grease and two extra loads of laundry per week and we are back in cloth. It feels good and it feels right. Plus I think a fluffy bum is pretty cute!

Do you ever get ready in the morning and just feel extra pretty. That was how I felt on this day. I'm not a big selfie person, but once in a while it's OK, right?
Spring in in the air here in Southern California and we have been enjoying it. Eli likes the swing and with it being so close we can get out for a few minutes a couple times per day. I really love where we live right now, and I try not to take it for granted!


No comments: