WHAT? How can a day at a water park be relaxing with five kids and only one adult? Well, it was! We went to the Wave water park today and we brought two of the neighborhood kids. It's a small park, but just the right size for my kiddos. The kids cannot get lost and they did a great job sticking together today. I hung out with Eli for a little bit in the lazy river and swimming in the big pool and then he went to sleep :) You know what I did? I lounged in my chair soaking up the rays and I read a book. Do you have any idea how rare that opportunity is? I never get to just sit and read. It was so nice and I came home after 5 hours not feeling overwhelmed or stressed out; I felt relaxed and ready to take on the evening. It helped that I had dinner in the crock pot so all I had to do was dish us up. It was a lovely day and I must say, this Summer is shaping up nicely so far.
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment