Today I had my 32 week apt. The further I get along the more nervous I get at these apts. Today I was pleasantly surprised. My blood pressure was 106/64☺️ this made me so happy. I have only gained 23 lbs so far. My urine tests were both negative for protein and sugar and baby girl's heart beat was 140 bpm and then sped up a little when she get wiggly. My Dr. And I discussed courses of action for the remaining weeks today. Because of my "advanced maternal age" AMA he will not let me go beyond 40 weeks regardless of my health. If I am showing any signs of preeclampsia 38 weeks is the target but 37 weeks will be the earliest if things turn South. I was happy with all of those options and I feel like I am in good hands. I am feeling good for the most part. I feel like I just had a growth spurt and now sleeping has become a bit more uncomfortable. My hands and arms fall asleep easily and my hips are sore from sleeping on my side and potty breaks are becoming more frequent through the night. I am convinced that this is God's way of preparing us for sleepless nights with our newborns.
I still have plenty of energy in the day time but by the time my boys go to bed, I am done. Doing dishes is my least favorite chore. My belly is in the way and then I have to bend over to reach the sink so my back ends up sore. I have been working hard on the laundry room and clearing out my old sewing room. The laundry room is done except the cabinet that needs to go up. This one is tricky with my one armed hubby. My goal is to get the boys moved downstairs by the end of the week. Then comes paint and furniture for little miss. I also have a bunch of sewing to do since my sewing room has been out of commission for 3ish weeks. 36 weeks is my goal to have everything ready so I can just relax for a bit before she comes. I am starting to get very excited about meeting this little girl. Even if I go to 40 weeks, that is only 7 1/2 weeks away and I know all too well that the time is gonna fly by.
On another note our family is finally on the mend. My cough is almost completely gone, Marcus is back at work, Garrett is back at school and finally has his energy back, and Eli managed to escape the sickness this go around. Marcus still has a long way to go with his recovery but his follow up apt went well and the pain is getting better everyday, plus he is getting pretty proficient with his left hand. We are so grateful for all the help and support we had last month. The weather has been warmer here the last couple of weeks and I am enjoying the sun and watching Spring make its debut. Every day is a gift from God and it's our job to make it count for good❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment