Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Life in Iraq





So far so good. We are getting into a schedule of work, gym, sleeping, and eating...that is really all there is to do here. We are working night crew so we come into work at 6:30 pm and leave at 6:30 am. I like it because I go to work and come home from work when it's light out. It gets very dark here, there are no lights. We also get to go to the gym at night so it is much cooler. It hasn't been that hot, but it is much bettter to workout when it's 55 or 60 degrees instead of 90 to 100. Things are going well, we have been here for over a week now and we have not stared the count down yet. I hope you enjoy the pics we have taken. We love you all please email! It's great to get word from home.

No comments: